Thursday 8 July 2010

Eating Out No Danger with Bender Ball Protection


One of the greatest challenges to keeping in shape is eating properly. Summer presents an especially difficult challenge for me, because when I’m traveling, and when the kids are around more than usual, it is so tempting to go out to a restaurant for meals. I love eating out, and my kids are always on good behavior at restaurants, which is more than I can say about eating at home. So it becomes a real treat to go out with the family for a meal. But once at the restaurant I have a psychological need to get something new, or special, or different. After all, I went to all the trouble of coming to a restaurant, why should I order something that I can make just as well or even better at home. Or something that I eat all the time, like a salad. So what happens? I order something interesting and special, which also means fattening. I know I shouldn’t, but I do anyway.

But since I discovered Bender Ball, this has become almost a non-issue. My exercise plan with Bender Ball helps me to melt it off, to burn off any extra calories I may have consumed eating that yummy cordon bleu with buttered mashed potatoes on the side, or even worse, French Fries. I just add one five minute session of Bender Ball use, and I don’t have to worry about adding any pounds to my physique. So enjoy your meals at restaurants this summer. As long as you have your Bender Ball, you have nothing to fear.