Wednesday 30 June 2010

Summer Vacation with Bender Ball


Have you begun planning your summer vacation yet? Not too long ago I used to dread the summer. Summer always meant to me feeling uncomfortable in a bathing suit, always wondering if people were looking at my enlarged tummy, or wobbly thighs. But that was then, and this is now. Since I discovered my Bender Ball and the easy way I have been able to melt it off, I enjoy my summers just like everyone else. We are thinking about renting out a little beach house, and just spending the lazy, hot days of summer relaxing on the beach, playing some tennis or volleyball, and not doing much of anything else. But one thing I will continue with are my crunch-less abs using my Bender Ball. Since the Bender Ball is so easy to transport, and working out with it hardly takes up any of my time, I will not forgo my five minutes of Bender Ball workouts. After all, Bender Ball and crunch-less abs are the reason I can go away to a Beach resort in the first place.