Wednesday 9 June 2010

More on T.V. Viewing and Bender Ball


As I mentioned in my last post, I'm a T.V. junkie. I love to watch a good hour or two of T.V. at night to unwind and enjoy time with my wife. I know that this isn't the best use of my time, per se, but it does allow me to relax and to enjoy a bit of an escape. As I mentioned before, however, I've started to use my T.V. time in more creative ways and I'm finding that I am a really good multi-tasker.

Bender Ball Viewing

Since I use the Bender Ball, and it's incredibly compact and non-disruptive, I'm able to get 20-30 minutes of crunchless abs in over the course of the evening. And, doing this while being entertained means that I'm enjoying that time even more - and staying motivated to exercise.

Creativity with Bender Ball

Certainly, this doesn't mean that I am advocating nonstop T.V. viewing - but I am advocating finding creative ways to use your time wisely - and to make sure to get that Bender Ball time in during your day!