Sunday 30 May 2010

T.V. Junkie

I'll admit it. I'm a T.V. junkie. I love to watch a number of television shows, and I don't like to let anything get in my way. I justify it by saying that I work hard all day and that I need the time to unwind at night. While this might be true, I know that it's simply an excuse to be a lazy man.

So, I've decided that, if I'm going to watch t.v., I might was well make use of the time when I do so. I've made an agreement with myself that I'm allowed to watch an hour or two of t.v. at night as long as:

1. I do some crunchless abs with my Bender Ball while I'm watching. If I arrange that I do 10 minutes of crunchless abs at the beginning of each show, and 10 minutes at the end of each show, that's really quite a lot of Bender Ball use!

2. No snacking. The major danger of watching television is snacking. I eat a good dinner at night, and then I've committed to myself that I won't snack while watching t.v.

3. Early to bed. Finally, I have to get into bed at a good hour. Just because I want to watch one more episode, it's not an excuse to be tired the next day.

These three rules have helped me to enjoy my t.v. viewing, while at the same time finding ways to melt it off! Creativity at its best.