Monday 10 May 2010

Summer Incentive


It's always good to have an incentive in front of you, and I've made my most recent incentive my summer trip. We are hoping to go to Hawaii this summer for a great vacation. So, I've put a great picture on the refrigerator of the sunset in Hawaii to inspire me. That way, every time that I go to the refrigerator, I remember that I'm trying to eat well to look great for Hawaii.

I also have a picture on the front door so that I keep myself inspired for exercise. When I sit in my living room doing my crunchless abs with my Bender Ball, I can look at the picture and keep my focus on the prize. It also helps to push me out the door so I'm more willing to go walking or running with this goal in mind.

Certainly, exercise is important every day - and not just for some trip or goal that we have. But, if you can think of something inspirational to keep you moving, all the better!