Friday 30 October 2009

First Pack the Bender Ball!

It’s snowing! It’s a bit early in the year, and it’s really only flurries, but I love snow. And they say that the mountains have already a foot of snow, and that by the Thanksgiving holiday there should be enough snow to open up the resort I want to go to. My wife is not so sure she wants to go skiing, though. She is worried about my fall five years ago, and thinks it could happen again, especially since I am five years older.

I told my wife she shouldn’t worry because since starting my work outs with my Bender Ball I actually feel five years younger than I did five years ago. So I got my wife to agree and we will probably make reservations this coming week for the Thanksgiving weekend. The first thing I will pack will be my Bender Ball.