Thursday 2 October 2008

I am trying...

I am trying to get my abs happening, and I just wish that I could sculpt them as easily as I am able to develop my biceps, for example. I have tried tons of stomach exercises, and aside from no enjoying them at all, they don't seem to work. It is really slow going. So, I have neglected my stomach exercises, and just hope that by losing weight in general I will be able to lose the excess weight around my tummy.

I recently read about the Bender Ball idea, something developed by a fitness expert, Leslee Bender. It doesn't save you from the basic idea of stomach exercises, but it makes them bearable for someone who hates crunches. The good news about the Bender Ball Core exercise method is that it gives you a better work out than traditional crunches. It is simply a ball, the bender method being a cheap and easy way to get training.

No comments: